Based in Croydon, Drains Ahead cover all of Surrey and South London including Sutton and Bromley. Caterham is another area where our drain services – including rodent control, tanker services, drain repairs and all other aspects of drain maintenance – are in demand and this page focuses on this thriving Surrey town. If you need us to clear blocked drains or provide you with a quotation for drain repairs, please call us now. We can offer you a competitive price on all services including our CCTV drain surveys.
Here, we explain the many benefits our drain services can bring to your Caterham home or workplace. If you would like to know more about the work that we do, don’t hesitate in giving our friendly drainage technicians the opportunity to impress you.
- Drains Ahead are one of the few companies local to Caterham who have invested into modern high-pressure jet cleaning technology. Perfect for clearing blocked drains that can’t be resolved using rodding techniques, as well as general drain maintenance, high-pressure jet washing reaches much further into system without causing any type of structural damage and offers the added benefit of removing scale from pipework walls.
- If the measures we normally use fail to resolve blockage issues, we can investigate further using CCTV drain surveys. A remote-controlled mobile device, complete with camera, is guided through the drainage system of your Caterham property and digital images are relayed to a recording device. The results of CCTV drain surveys are burned to DVD so that our technicians can talk through every detail with the client.
- After we’ve completed a survey, Drains Ahead hold an immediate consultation with the customer to show them where drain repairs might be needed. Because we use the latest CCTV technology, property owners in Caterham never have to endure the stress and inconvenience of large-scale excavation during the diagnosis phase or when our team comes back to undertake the agreed drainage repairs.
- Lining and patching are both available as part of our inclusive drain services and these two particular working practices can be undertaken to restore pipework damage without the need for excavation. Customers in Caterham can use these drain services to have cracks, partial collapses and joint displacements fixed. Ongoing drain maintenance services are also available to help prevent reoccurrences (our tanker services and rodent control solutions also help you keeping a 100% healthy system, all year round).
- We understand that drainage problems can arise at any time and for this reason, we can arrive at your Caterham property at any time of the day or night to clear blocked drains or perform drain repairs. Drains Ahead offer full 24/7 coverage, providing the customer with a convenient, reassuring and responsive service that very few drainage companies in Surrey and South London can emulate – especially those who have a “bare essentials” service offering, who eschew vital drain maintenance services such as rodent control and tanker services.